Bitcoin Resource – Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin
Is there a single place where you can learn all about bitcoin with well-curated Bitcoin resources?
That is what we have created with this guide to the best bitcoin articles, blogs, forums, and courses.
Bitcoin, as we all know, is an emerging field and offers a potential and exciting opportunity which is set to revolutionize the cash industry.
Because it is a new technology, there are tons of misconceptions, misinformation and many people are confused about how it works.
This has led tons of mistakes made both by people who are new to bitcoin and cryptocurrency and even some intermediate enthusiasts.
This resource serves as a one-stop place where you can get to learn about bitcoin and the exciting opportunities it offers.
This article will be updated regularly with good resources so if you find a piece of article that you feel deserves to be added or a whole new segment, then do not hesitate to send your feedback to this email
Ready to learn more about blockchain, cryptocurrency and bitcoin using the best Bitcoin resources on the internet.
Let’s dive in!
# Bitcoin Fundamentals
Let start with some fundamental understanding of what bitcoin is, the history and lots more.
- What is Bitcoin – CoinDesk
- What is Blockchain – A Step by Step Guide for Beginners – Blockgeeks
- History of Bitcoin – Wikipedia
- Bitcoin History – Times, Origin and Founder -TheStreet
- 5 Biggest Misconception About Bitcoin – Netpicks
- Bitcoin Glossary of Terms – NGexchanger
# Getting Started with Bitcoin
Ready to learn how to mine bitcoin? Then these series of articles will help you get started with Bitcoin. You will learn how to mine bitcoin, store bitcoin, learn how to create a bitcoin wallet and much more.
- Everything You Need to Know About Bitcoin Minning – Bitcoinmining
- How to Store Bitcoin – FreedomNode
- How to Store Bitcoin – NGexchanger
- A Quick Guide to Sending and Receiving Bitcoin – CoinCentral
- How to Choose The Right Bitcoin Wallet – Bitcoin.com
- How to Choose A Bitcoin Wallet and Buy Your First Bitcoin – CoinAtmRadar
- How to Cash Out Bitcoin: Complete Guide – BitDegree
# Bitcoin Wallets
Bitcoin Wallets are cryptocurrency wallet stores the public and private keys which can be used to receive or spend a cryptocurrency. A wallet can contain multiple public and private key pairs. As of January 2018, there are over thirteen hundred cryptocurrencies; the first and best known is bitcoin.
- How to Open Bitcoin Wallet – Step by Step – BitcoinMarketJournal
- Bitcoin Wallet for Beginners: Everything You Need to Know – Cointelegraph
# Bitcoin Blogs
If you want to keep update about Bitcoin, then you need to read the right material. This list of Bitcoin blogs provides information about cryptocurrency and bitcoin to help you expand your knowledge of the industry.
Time for some reading.
- Blog Chain
- E-Crypto News
- Crypto Mining Blog
# Bitcoin Experts to Follow on Twitter
Staying abreast is essential. And what better way to do that, if not on Twitter. Twitter is known for breaking news, up to date information and there are bitcoin experts that use the platform to educate their fans about Bitcoin. Here are some Bitcoin experts to follow on twitter for up to date information about Bitcoin.
There you have it. Bitcoin resources for beginners who want to understand how bitcoin works. If you find a relevant article you want me to include, do not hesitate to send it.
Find this resource guide useful? Then please share or recommend it.